Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dropping In...

Wow!! It's been a while since I have been here. I have to honestly say I was terrified to come back here. Everytime I thought of blogging or checking blogs a panic would come over me and I would put it off...until now 3 months later...I guess unfortunately my experience here is so traumatic I just couldn't bear to read about everyone's sadness or to write about my own that lingers in me but I do a really good job of masking most days...I know it's still there..I feel it sometimes trying to take over my work days and my happy moments but, I keep fighting it off. When I first came back to work I used to spend daily time in this private washroom on my floor and cry for about 15 mins and then come back to my desk as good as new... That doesn't happen daily anymore.

Now I should give some type of update shouldn't I?? let's see...

I was promoted at my job...That's really exciting news for me because I wasn't even supposed to come back to this job..Intially when I thought I would be on maternity leave for a year I was going to concentrate on looking for something else but with the spin that my life took I lost that motivation so when I came back and this position became available it renewed that want in me that I had...

In mid-May I went on an all girls vacation to Punta Cana, DR...That was much needed..We had a blast!! These ladies have been my RL life line and it was nice to relax and act crazy with them...Real crazy...and the pictures to prove it..

For those who remember my family dilemma unfortunately it hasn't been resolved...I'm still not speaking to my sister. I have thought about just forgiving and calling her but then I feel so guilty ... I feel like it would be such a betrayal to my Micah and I change my mind..I just can't bring myself to call and forgive her...I just can't. My heart just won't let me..not right now anyways

All in all I'm doing okay..That's what I say whenever anyone asks me with that look in their eyes ..'I'm okay'. I miss Micah terribly and some days I still can't believe this happened to me and my baby is gone but, I'm okay....I'm sorry I have been absent for so long and I hope all is well with everyone...I hope everyone is okay or even better

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back, and congrats on the promotion! I hope everything sorts itself out soon.

Kasey said...

Glad that everything with the job is going well and that you had an awesome vacation. Sometimes all we need is a little time to clear our heads (even if it doesn't entirely go away, which it never will). I've been wondering how you were doing. Good to hear from you.

Coggy said...

Oh Rosalind it's so nice to hear from you! I think about you a lot. I'm glad that you're OK, say it a lot, but I think it's a good point to get to. Congratulations on the promotion!
Stay in touch!!!

c. said...

Glad to hear you are doing well, Rosalind.And, yes, Congratulations on the promotion. Keep in touch, hon. XO.

Amy said...

Congrats on the promotion! That is fabulous. I am glad to see you back even if it's just for a drive by! Good to see you are doing alright!