How very softly you tiptoed into my world. Almost silently, only for a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footsteps have left upon my heart
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Stupid me!!
Here's to another sh!ty week.. I knew eventually It would all cave in and the waves would return. I feel like it's my punishment for daring to have some joy in my life.. How could I laugh and be happy when I have a dead baby?? What the hell was I thinking??
I feel the same way. I have one good day or moment, and I pay for it with days of crying.
Not stupid though. Human. And trying to lead a meaningful, happy life after the death of a baby is not wrong. I mean we deserve some happiness after all of this pain and hurt, don't we? Something to get us through. Something to give us hope.
Thinking of you and hoping tomorrow is even a teeny bit better...
I think that's why I've stopped posting my good days on my blog. Although it now makes my blog look like I'm terminally depressed at least I'm consistent :o) Actually I feel less need to blog when I'm doing better.
I have good days, sometimes a good couple of days in a row. But then the grief wave comes back. I don't think it's worse than it was it's just hard when it's in contrast to the good days.
I've now stopped thinking in terms of good days and bad days. I just have days, sometimes I cry sometimes I don't. At the moment this just appears to be my life.
I'm a 32 year old mother of 3 and a half. Adina my beautiful and artistic 13 year old daughter, Uriah my lovable and funny 10 year old son, Micah aka 'My Monkey' who was the sweetest thang and who we said hello and good-bye to on October 1, 2007.. we all miss you. And now we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Micah's little brother July 28th 2009
3 comments:
I feel the same way. I have one good day or moment, and I pay for it with days of crying.
Not stupid though. Human. And trying to lead a meaningful, happy life after the death of a baby is not wrong. I mean we deserve some happiness after all of this pain and hurt, don't we? Something to get us through. Something to give us hope.
Thinking of you and hoping tomorrow is even a teeny bit better...
I think that's why I've stopped posting my good days on my blog. Although it now makes my blog look like I'm terminally depressed at least I'm consistent :o) Actually I feel less need to blog when I'm doing better.
I have good days, sometimes a good couple of days in a row. But then the grief wave comes back. I don't think it's worse than it was it's just hard when it's in contrast to the good days.
I've now stopped thinking in terms of good days and bad days. I just have days, sometimes I cry sometimes I don't. At the moment this just appears to be my life.
Thinking of you
(((hugs)))
you are allowed to have joy, however fleeting it may be.
I kinda miss the ups and downs that I had a few short months ago...
now it is a dreary lull.
Post a Comment