Monday, November 26, 2007

12 years of Motherhood

Today i'm celebrating 12 years of motherhood.. It's my daughters AB's 12th Birthday...I spent the weekend spoiling her and her friends to movies, pizza, candy and video games... We had a really good time and I laughed a lot.

Last night as I was watching tv through sleepy heavy eyes I realized this is the first weekend since losing Micah that I wasn't sad.. This is the first weekend I didn't spend it crying. Instead I was happy and I was laughing and having a good time with my children... It felt good to see them happy. I wish my Micah could have been here for it...as much fun as we had I still felt like something was missing

I hope to have more weekends like this...

Today Micah would be 8 weeks old

2 comments:

c. said...

You did a wonderful thing for your daughter. Both of them.

Happy Birthday to AB.

Coggy said...

I wish I'd been at your house this weekend sounds like you all had a good time. :o)