Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Different World

I am convinced i'm living in a completely different world then everyone else. Everyone has moved on and i'm still here... missing Micah. I'm so tired of being asked what's wrong ...What's wrong?? hmmmmm I don't know...maybe I miss my baby!!

When are people going to realize it's not all about them?? If i'm not returning calls or emailing you just suck it up and give me time...It's not about you....it's about me and my dead baby.. Everyone needs to get over themselves and stop trying to make themselves the victim here... Stop trying to make me feel guilty .. I'm the victim .. Micah's the victim .. Just F#$%K off!!!

'I am a time bomb just waiting to explode'.. I said that to a girlfriend of mine today and she had the nerve to ask me why I would say that and why am I so angry..Why am I SO angry??? !!! Are you kidding me ??!!

Even CN sometimes asks me 'what's with the long face'...'Ugh' .... Nobody gets it...nobody gets me anymore..not even him

Am I the only one that misses Micah??

5 comments:

c. said...

The husband asks me what's wrong all the time. It makes me so mad. So mad. I know he just wants to make things better for me; I wish he would just stop asking.

As for your friend. She's obviously never experienced a loss. I'm sorry that she just doesn't get you.

I get you, Rosalind. I get that you miss Micah and my heart aches for you. I get that you are angry and I am angry for you. I get that you are mourning a baby that you miss dearly and I mourn with you. I wish I could help everyone around you "get it"...I really do.

Thinking of you...

Coggy said...

I really don't understand people any more.
I think people think after a while you just put it all in a box and forgot about it and move.
Like it's that easy, like you forget your own child???
I'm sorry things are hard at the moment Rosalind. I don't think there will be a day go by when we don't miss our little ones. I just wish more people understood that.

charmedgirl said...

i say we all have a pass. a big, fat, f*cking PASS. let other people worry about what's appropriate or not, we will just do whatever we feel any given day.

husbands...they just want us to be ok so they can be ok. sometimes i feel mad at the selfishness, but other times i realize my pain IS his pain. i have to remind myself that he didn't carry her for 9 months, and it's just not the same. my pain IS his pain.

i am missing with you.

missing_one said...

It gets very lonely. People have moved on and expect you to, too. But we can't move on. We lost our precious child. It's so heartbreaking that we were the only ones who truly knew our babies. We had the relationship with them.
...and the world keeps spinning and we are standing still.

Anger, yes. I remember that well. I'd have to go to the gym and run on the treadmill sometimes until I had no more anger in me and I could come home and be sane. I think I went everyday for at least a couple of months. Luckily, DH understood and let me go so much.
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

People do not get how we mothers that have lost a child feel. They think after a month that we should be over it. Even if a child is not born alive it was still ours. They don't get it. Kamryn was stillborn at 20 wks on 2-15-07 and I still miss her. Everyone always asks whats wrong? And just like you I want to tell them "I miss my baby"