It's been a while since I have blogged (a couple of weeks). To be honest I just didn't have the life in me to do it...I had just enough strength to check in and hover on everyone elses blog seeing how you mama's are doing.
Christmas.. It just doesn't seem right that Christmas should happen this year. Christmas for me has always been about gifts, family time, kids, food and just being happy about the year past and the year ahead.. How do I celebrate that now?? What am I suppose to be happy about?? What do I have to look forward to?? Christmas is less than a week away and it doesn't even feel like Christmas. I'm unable to put into words what it feels like but it definately isn't Christmas..If I didn't have two beyond excited Children who would lose their GOD damn mind if Christmas wasn't on Tuesday I would much rather sleep through this Christmas of 2007... As Scrooge so gracfully put it...'Bah Humbug'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm with you, Rosalind. If it wasn't for my kids, I'd lock myself in my room until January 1 or maybe the 2nd...
It's good to read a post from you Rosalind, I often stop by just in case. Sometimes it feels like there aren't words to describe things, to bother blogging at all.
Christmas...
I cried tonight and last night which is now more unusual than usual for me. I think the prospect of Christmas is looming now and I'm dreading it. I guess we have the advantage (although really I don't think it's an advantage at all) of not having to do Christmas for the kids. I have never felt so un-Christmasy ever.
Bah Humbug here too!
I'm with you too, Rosalind. It doesn't feel like Christmas this year. It almost makes me feel guilty to even celebrate it.
Yep, it's just another thing we have to get through....sorta like life right??? Sometimes it's just a second at a time, but that's enough. They add up.
I just keep thinking it has to get better, doesn't it? It has to.
I'll be thinking of you and your Micah, and every one of our lost miracles.
kalakly
Post a Comment