Thursday, July 30, 2009

How beautiful is he.....


It has been a hot minute since I have posted anything ..the last 6 weeks I have been a ball of nerves and didn't really have much to say other than i'm scared shitless of waking up one morning to no movement ...




On July 21st at 36 weeks after a failed BPP scan and two heart decellerations during a half hour NST we were told to go directly to labour and delivery. I didn't even have my bags packed (fingured it would be bad luck). On July 22nd @1:30am Elijah Simon Nelson was born screaming away with the cord wrapped around his neck twice.


Unbeliveably happy but very sad for my baby girl the two worlds have definately colided..But that's another post for another day .... for now how beautiful is he?












7 comments:

G$ said...

So glad he is here safe and sound! Grats :)

k@lakly said...

He's gorgeous! And yay for the docs who kept history from repeating itself.
Enjoy him and keep posting:)
xxoo

c. said...

Glad he arrived safely, Rosalind. He is indeed beautiful. XO.

Anonymous said...

He is so perfect! I hope Mom and baby are doing really well!

Debbie said...

Oh, Rosalind! He is simply beautiful! so, so happy to "meet" him.

I've been worried about you and am so glad to see this update. <3

Whenever you want to talk about that "other" stuff, we are here. I was going through it myself not too long ago, so I think I know just what you are talking about.

xxxx

Inanna said...

Beautiful! Congrats!

Ange said...

Wonderful news and he is so precious. Am thrilled for you.