One year ago today my Dear Friend gave birth to her beautiful baby girl, Waverly. One year ago and still unknown as to why Waverly was born not breathing and was immediately hooked up to a respirator machine to breath for her. Three days later my Dear Friend and her husband made the gut wrenching decision to shut the machine down and Waverly died in their arms.
I found out about Waverly two weeks after Micah died. Although it was a shock to my system at the time Waverly became my soul baby, my hope baby, the baby that was going to breath new life into a part of me that died with Micah...
~Waverly today I hope that you're surrounded with love, warmth, colorful balloons and lots and lots of cake..I hope that somehow someway you can feel all the love that is radiating from all of us as we all remember and miss you~
Happy Birthday Baby Girl
P.S- Give Micah a huge kiss and hug for me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
<3
Happy Birthday, Waverly.
Wow, I can't believe it has been a year. Give your friend and yourself a huge hug from me. I am thinking of all of you.
xxoo
Post a Comment