Wednesday, February 27, 2008

THE LIST

I know it's been a while since I have made much contact .. I'm sure I don't really have to say much since I know you all understand and get 'it'.

Thanks so much kalakly for reaching out and also for giving me the joke of my life ...I don't know what you look like but, i'm still picturing you in some very old underwear surrounded by gum wrappers ...It's very funny

I also want to mention C, Coggy and Jennifer...Thank you

So I have been invited to share this sacred list of mine.... This list of dudes i'm almost positive I will meet and get my roll in the hay. Of course my boytoy(CN) is perfectly fine with this ..In fact, we discussed it just last night and he was very supportive ..... Here goes...



1. Morris Chestnut... This is a seriously 'fine' man.... He carries a small resemblence to my 'BoyToy'... Little does he know if not for Morris he may not be here with me today...HA-HA!! Just kidding ... sort of..









2. Of Course I couldn't leave out Georgy..We have been in love since he played 'Booker' on Roseanne...Go get em Georgy!!










3. Darrin Dewitt Henson(Played Lemuel "Lem" Van Adams in the soulfood series) His sexy self is also in 'Stomp the Yard' this dance movie I was panting to while watching it with my daughter the other day...It's okay she know's her mother is a nut already











4. Gary Dourdan (CSI as Warrick Brown)... Mr Blue eyes has been a love of mine since Shazza Zulu in Different World...HA!! I never notice how stupid that name sounded until I typed it.









5. Mr Hill Harper (CSI NY Dr Sheldon Hawkes) hmmmmmm I guess I really like these CSI dudes...
There you have it .... I think everyone has already been tagged ... If not, then consider it done..You're it!...thanks Kalakly this was fun






























6 comments:

c. said...

Yay, Rosalind! You're back! Nothing like a bunch of hot, unattainable men to get you hot and bothered and blogging again!

Georgie-porgie. I love, love, LOVE him. Too cute. So smart. I remember thinking he was pretty hot on Facts of Life, too. Bushy brows and all.

And Gary...yummy, yum, yum!

c. said...

Oh, and if your boy-toy resembles Morris even a little bit, you got no reason to be looking elsewhere, babe!!! ;o)

Coggy said...

So good to have you back honey!!!

I forgot about Warwick - devils in the detail - guy. He is cute I was watching CSI last night and was thinking he should have made the list.

Georgie!! How could a girl not love him. I always think he would be such a gentleman if he took me out on a date. A girl can dream right?

meg said...

I almost put Hill Harper on my list. He is hot and smart. And also Gary Dourdan is super cute. I really like his eyes.

k@lakly said...

Oh I am so glad my sad gum chewing, ratty underwear wearing arse has brought you some smiles...Thats the kind of friend I am, anything for you and all that.

I like your list....gives me lots of new options cuz you never know who you might run into...

I am glad your 'back' although I know you never really left. Just remember, you are not alone, ever.

Now go get yourself some Double Bubble and go crazy!

niobe said...

I'm sorry. I'm not giving the pictures the attention they deserve becase I am totally cracking up at the name "Shazza Zulu."