Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm Still Alive ....

I just wanted to drop in to say i'm doing okay ... There were a few times I wanted to write but my mind was a complete blank ...

I can't beleive it's almost a year since I lost Micah.. Where has the time gone?? one minute time was standing still and now here I am in the last month where a year ago Micah was still alive kicking around and i was complete oblivious to what was going to happen and be my life from now on.

I feel really weird and uneasy about this month .. my last month where a year from today I was happy ...genuinly happy. This year has been a complete nightmare but yet i'm not ready to let it go..how silly is that??

I sometimes think i'm going to make myself ill with how bad I want and miss Micah .. I'm afraid I have forgotten how she felt ...I stare at the pics of her and I .. of me hold her hand and holding her and I feel so lucky to have done that ...I miss my monkey so bad it's unbearable..

My live sucks without her but all in all I guess i'm okay ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you miss her, and I totally get why you would want to hang on to this month... but this year is not the end of anything except (I hope) the worst of the grief. I wish you peace.

Hope said...

I'm thinking of you sweetie. This is a road no mom should ever have to follow.

Debbie said...

I am so, so glad to see an update from you.
You can borrow the bandaid I have on my heart. It seems to do the trick. <3 <3

Rosalind said...

You guys are so sweet..Thank you